Computer problems

I really hate it when my computer decides to have a mind of it's own. I have had nothing but greif from this laptop the last few Weeks, and I am about to throw it out in the snow. I am now using my hubby's desktop, to write this. Windows Vista sucks, there is nothing more I can say about it. Apparently they have had issues with Vista and "wireless". It like to boot me offline everytime I get a page loaded and then not only boots me offline, but boots my husbands computer offline as well. It completely shuts off the router, and I am tired of trying to figure out a solution to the problem. This has been happeneing for quite a many years now, but never this bad.

So, I just thought i'd popp in and make an appearence. Hopefully I will get this under control soon.





Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Inis said...

I hate it when the purter isnt behaving.. LOL

witchesbrew said...

you and me both! LOL

Post a Comment