Wheel of the year project = DONE!










The project that I had started a few months back is finally finished...thank Goddess! I can safely say I will not be doing another one of these...ever!!!!! Me, being the optimistic gal, figured I could complete this in a matter of weeks, not months....yea right. My attention for detail always puts a wrench in things I guess. Just when I am happy with it, I stand back and think, oh, i'll add this here, or that there. (sigh) My husband finally had to tell me no more, otherwise it will look to "busy". 

Anyway, here it is, all 15 pounds of it. May not seem like much, but it is when you're going to hang it on a wall...hahahaha! Well I'll leave that problem to my dear hubby. hehehehe

















I'll be sure and take pictures of my hubby's attempt at hanging my wheel over our stairwell. Should make for some great photos! LOL





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is amazing girl!

Sherry )O( AutumnTurtle said...

What a labour of love! That is the most beautiful Wheel of the year EVER!!
Congratulation on a wonderful finish!!

N said...

Wow! That is absolutely beautiful! Great work

witchesbrew said...

thank you all very much!
Jo.

Sylvanna said...

Gorgeous work.

Post a Comment