Book in Review/April - Utterly Wicked





Utterly Wicked: Curses, Hexes & Other Unsavory Notions



I have been meaning to get this book for quite some time now, it arrived this past Monday, and I read it from front to back in about 4 hours. Yea, it was that damn good!

For those of you who, at one time or another, have been screwed over, pushed around, stepped on and belittled in life, and found that being a "Good Witch" just wasn't cutting it, then this book will open your eyes a bit. When I was reading Dorothy's intro, I knew I had the right book, because what she says, is how I have always felt. Always.

She covers much.....You know, those topics we don't ever want to talk about for fear of the related bad karma coming your way if we even udder a bad word? LOL Dorothy is a kick-ass woman who tells it like it is, and isn't afraid to write about it. Every self respecting, powerful, take matters into your own hands, hell hath no fury, witch, should and definatly NEEDS to have this in their arsenal. Out of every book I could ever recommend, this is the one, without a doubt.

When reading it, don't get squeemish...She covers alot of taboo topics. BUT it is very humorous as well. Dorothy even goes on to tell you why she began exploring different avenues to get a problem solved using magic. I dont want to spoil it, so that's all I'm gonna say!

Happy reading!!!!!!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment